BRIC often refers to the countries of Brazil, Russia, India and China, which are at a similar stage of newly advanced economic development. It is also called the “Big four” or the “Bric countries”. The data for the infographic was taken from Central Intelligence Agency .
April 22, 2012
INFOgraphics: BRIC in comparison
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 at 9:36 pm and posted in Infographics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Did you miss it? 50 things you need to know before you move to Germany - multicoolty.com/50-things-you-… 6 years ago
- Representation of the Russian protesters in online media wp.me/p3UPkj-c8 6 years ago
- RT @plashmar: A La Carte Journalism: Where People (and Reporters) Set the Agenda huff.to/16Z40lj via @HuffPostMedia 6 years ago
- German elections are approaching... wp.me/p3UPkj-bN 6 years ago
- Media Research Lab wp.me/p1YZUQ-bt 6 years ago
- #Occupyabai 2012 Ahead Alcohol abuse alcohol consumption Alcoholic beverage Alcoholism Al Jazeera Anthrax articles Belgium BlogBooker book Bulgaria Cacoo Chistye Prudy contraceptive corruption Deutsche Welle divorce rate EASA easel.ly EU EURO 2012 Europe European Pilots Evgeny Morozov Facebook Facebook likes festival of journalism Flight and Duty Time Limitations FTL German cuisine global nomad Health hourly salary IJF 12 inauguration speech inauguration speech 2000 infographics International Festival of Journalism Israel Italian cuisine Italy Journalism 2.0 Kristinn Hrafnsson London 2012 Manifesto media media articles Media Landscape media news mobile phones mobile phone users OECD Open source Perugia presidential elections public transportation Putin research Russia Russsian Occupy Movement Transparency International Ukraine Unterricht Vapiano VHS Cologne visual.ly Vladimir Putin Volunteers Wadah Khanfar WikiLeaks WiseMapping Wordle